Mens Quandary Shorts - 10"
Mens Quandary Shorts - 10"Ask us a question
You can throw some serious bushwacking, grovely offwidths and miscalculated stream crossings at these shorts, and they’ll still look unfazed back at the pub. Lightweight Quandary Shorts have a fabric blend of quick-drying stretch-woven nylon and spandex that takes hard use and bounces back for more. Made for the kinetics of climbing and backpacking, the versatile fabric stretches, resists moisture with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides 40-UPF sun protection. The curved waistband provides a contoured fit at the hips to keep your shorts from migrating downward when you’re highstepping upward, and a gusseted crotch lets your legs move without restraint. Pockets: two in front, two in back, a stealthy coin pocket and a zippered right-thigh pocket for security. 10" inseam.
- Comfortable, multifunctional shorts made of a lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Classic performance fit that’s not too loose or too tight, with room to move comfortably in any work or play activity
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep shorts in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, right coin pocket and two rear pockets; one right-thigh zippered pocket
- Gusseted crotch allows for full range of motion
- Available in 10" and 12" inseams
4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
Fabric is bluesign® approved
212 g (7.5 oz)