M's RPS Rock Pants
$ 53.00 $ 89.00
M's RPS Rock PantsAsk us a question
The pitch of a lifetime rises above. There’s only one way to decide who leads it. Rock, paper, scissors: best two out of three. Throw your magic and rack up. Our RPS Pants give you unrestricted movement on techy routes; they’re our lightest-weight rock climbing pants, made from a nylon/polyester stretch-woven blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Minimalist detailing includes a crotch gusset and articulated patterning, a separating zip-fly waist with belt loops and our innovative OppoSet™ adjustable closure, and cuffs that cinch with an ultralow-profile shock cord and friction knot. With two drop-in hand pockets with mesh backing, two rear pockets that double as a reinforced seat and a right-thigh zip pocket that stays clear of leg loops.
- Light and breathable synthetic-blend fabric has modest stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet™ adjustable waist offer a customized fit
- Drop-in handwarmer pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, darts for a lay-flat entry and a coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Cuffs adjust with an ultra low-profile shock cord and sliding knot
- 4.5-oz 52% nylon/48% polyester stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 311 g (11 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.