M's Beta SL Hybrid Jacket
M's Beta SL Hybrid JacketAsk us a question
Highly packable, the Beta SL Hybrid Jacket is strategically constructed from two different GORE-TEX® fabrics to maximize performance and minimize weight. Ultralight N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology is used in the body, reinforced with supple GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology in high wear areas. A helmet compatible StormHood™ provides coverage while allowing peripheral vision, and pit zips speed ventilation.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- DryCuff™ laminated adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology
- N42p GORE-TEX® fabric with Gore® C-KNIT® backer technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.