The North Face
M's Morph Jacket
M's Morph JacketAsk us a question
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Highly-compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
- Ultra-warm, packable down jacket designed for climbing
- Slim Fit
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Exposed, reverse-coil chest and hand pocket zips
- Harness- and pack-friendly pocket placement
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Internal, elastic-bound cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord
- STYLE: NF0A3C6E
- AVG WEIGHT: 350 g (12.3 oz)
- CENTER BACK: 28"
- BODY: 20D 85 g/m² 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- INSULATION: 800 fill goose down
- SOURCE: Imported
- GUARANTEE: Lifetime Warranty
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash