The North Face
M's Ventrix Jacket
M's Ventrix JacketAsk us a question
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
DURABLE WATER REPELLENT
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
- Warm, water-resistant jacket with Ventrix™ dynamic-venting insulation
- Ventrix™ is the next evolution of synthetic-insulation technology
- Designed for highly aerobic activity in variable weather conditions
- Slim Fit
- Lightweight, highly air-permeable fabrics
- Laser-perforated under the arms for dynamic venting that balances warmth and breathability
- Higher-denier fabric on forearms for added durability
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Concealed chest and hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Laser-perforated center-back panel with contrast color underlay
- STYLE: NF0A35DS
- AVG WEIGHT: 420 g (14.81 oz)
- CENTER BACK: 29"
- BODY: 30D x 20D 64 g/m² 92% nylon, 8% elastane ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- FOREARM: 50D x 40D 106 g/m² 75% nylon, 15% polyester, 10% elastane ripstop with DWR (Durable water repellent) finish
- LINING: 30D x 20D 57 g/m² 92% nylon, 8% elastane ripstop
- INSULATION: 80 g 100% polyester Ventrix™ stretch synthetic insulation
- SOURCE: Imported
- GUARANTEE: Lifetime Warranty
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash