The North Face
W's Versitas Short
W's Versitas ShortAsk us a question
Whether your sights are set on Mount Shasta or the U.K.’s South West Coastal Path, get there faster in these shorts that merge the durability of a woven fabric with the breathability and abrasion-resistance of FlashDry™-XD stretch-knit to provide unparalleled comfort during squats and spin classes. A built-in brief with flat-locked seams eliminates bunching and hidden key pocket points to open doors in your future.
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
- Lightweight, lined, 3-inch training shorts
- Extremely durable, breathable FlashDry™-XD technology wicks moisture and speeds drying
- Mixed fabric construction merges stretch-woven with soft, high-gauge stretch-knit
- Wide, elastic waistband for a secure fit
- Concealed key pocket
- STYLE: NF0A2V93
- INSEAM: R 3"
- BODY: 135 g/m² 53% nylon, 35% polyester, 12% elastane knit with FlashDry™-XD
- REAR: 77 g/m² 94% polyester, 6% elastane stretch woven
- BINDING: 96% nylon, 4% elastane mesh
- INTERNAL BRIEF: 91 g/m² 58% recycled polyester, 42% polyester
- SOURCE: Imported
- GUARANTEE: Lifetime Warranty
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash